The second episode of The Dungeon Master Guys podcast is here! We ran into some technical difficulties which lead to the episode being hosted by Chatty DM and Dave the Game, with Newbie DM contributing a segment and being consigned to the editing dungeon. However, we all learned a lot about podcasting, and the next episode should be even better.
In this episode:
- Chatty DM talks to Wolfgang Baur about using published adventures in your game
- Newbie DM gives tips for effective narration
- Dave the Game introduces the concept of combat “outs”
- Plus we answer some emails and comments
Products mentioned in the show:
- “What you Want” (ver. 2) by Kevin MacLeod
The Dungeon Master Guys, Episode 2 (33 mins, 32 MB)
We are always on the lookout for questions (about being a D&D 4e DM or about GMing in general), comments and suggestions. You can leave them here in the comments, email us, or leave us a message at 305-349-3026, and we’ll be more than happy to feature them in a future show.